Committed to Safety
Stewart’s has developed a safety program that is based on the premise that each and every one of our employees are entitled to a safe and healthy working environment. Our Safety Program is designed for the protection of our employees and visitors. Management, supervisors, and all employees are directed to make safety and loss control a priority importance to all other Stewart activities.
We believe that every employee is concerned for their own safety and that of their co-workers and will recognize that the rules and policies are for their protection. The goals that we have set for our Safety Program can only be achieved through a cooperative effort between all employees, beginning with management. Our objective is to operate our safety program within the upper 25th percentile of our industry. Our program is based on accountability, discipline, and rewards. We firmly believe that each individual, from the top down, must be held accountable for their actions. This requires discipline at all levels. When our objectives are achieved, we believe that must be rewarded to all employees.
We believe our #1 priority is safety for our employees and all others who visit our facilities. We are proud of our safety program and the successes we have achieved
Stewart Builder Supply began as a family owned business and three generations later, we stand behind high quality products, personalized customer service, and “your neighbor” support of your projects. We’ve been around for over ninety years!
Stewart Builder Supply offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as job specific and industry training. If you would like to apply for a position or inquire about employment with Stewart’s, please send your resume to the following:
Stewart Builder Supply
Attn: Human Resources
1681 Mallory Lane
Brentwood, TN 37027
Download Employment Application
Print and sign the application and mail.
When applying for or inquiring about job opportunities available with Stewart’s, please specify the Job Ref code (when applicable) and indicate that you saw the job posted on the Stewart’s website.
Current Job Openings
Job Title: Outside Sales (Experienced)
Location: All Locations
Stewart’s has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Salesperson with millwork and building products experience. The ideal candidate posses a competitive nature, entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong work ethic with a true desire to succeed. The preferred applicant must have a proven track record of success by being able to close the deal. There is no limit to one’s salary potential, This position offers an opportunity to become part of an exciting and growing team of professionals.
• Travels throughout the assigned sales area
• Calls on regular and prospective customers to solicit business
• Responsible for discovering, developing, servicing and retaining customers within their assign territory
• Ensures professional handling of the company’s product and services
• Prepares proposals and bids to obtain sales
• Quotes prices, credit and other terms; and prepares sales contracts for customers
• Responsible for completion of related paperwork, communications and customer service activities
• Responsible for maintaining required number of quality calls
• Demonstrates influence, persuasion and negotiation skills specifically with customers – external and Internal
• Demonstrates excellent follow up skills for all areas of the Sales cycle
• Exhibits mathematical and financial skills- analyzes and evaluates pricing and costing scenarios to offer the most viable value proposition
• Strong critical thinking skills- analyze and evaluates sales situations through needs assessment, question deeply in oral fact finding and information gathering, etc.
• Strong customer focus – oriented to promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty