Stewart Builder Supply offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as job specific and industry training. If you would like to apply for a position or inquire about employment with Stewart’s, please send your resume to the following:
Stewart Builder Supply
Attn: Human Resources
1681 Mallory Lane
Brentwood, TN 37027
Download Employment Application
Print and sign the application and mail.
When applying for or inquiring about job opportunities available with Stewart’s, please specify the Job Ref code (when applicable) and indicate that you saw the job posted on the Stewart’s website.
Current Job Openings
Job Title: Outside Sales (Experienced)
Location: All Locations
Stewart’s has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Salesperson with millwork and building products experience. The ideal candidate posses a competitive nature, entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong work ethic with a true desire to succeed. The preferred applicant must have a proven track record of success by being able to close the deal. There is no limit to one’s salary potential, This position offers an opportunity to become part of an exciting and growing team of professionals.
• Travels throughout the assigned sales area
• Calls on regular and prospective customers to solicit business
• Responsible for discovering, developing, servicing and retaining customers within their assign territory
• Ensures professional handling of the company’s product and services
• Prepares proposals and bids to obtain sales
• Quotes prices, credit and other terms; and prepares sales contracts for customers
• Responsible for completion of related paperwork, communications and customer service activities
• Responsible for maintaining required number of quality calls
• Demonstrates influence, persuasion and negotiation skills specifically with customers – external and Internal
• Demonstrates excellent follow up skills for all areas of the Sales cycle
• Exhibits mathematical and financial skills- analyzes and evaluates pricing and costing scenarios to offer the most viable value proposition
• Strong critical thinking skills- analyze and evaluates sales situations through needs assessment, question deeply in oral fact finding and information gathering, etc.
• Strong customer focus – oriented to promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty